Locum Physician (MD/MO) - Anesthesiology in Norfolk, NE
Company: Aya Locums
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Aya Locums has an immediate opening for a 13-week locum
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) job in Norfolk, NE
paying $185/hr - $200/hr. Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and administer anesthesia.
- Provide patient care before, during and after surgery.
- Participate in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Provide trauma stabilization and critical care
- Diagnose and deliver acute and chronic pain management.
- Stay current with new techniques, technology and medications
related to anesthesia practice.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records and
- An active and unencumbered registered nurse (RN) license in the
state of employment (if a new license is needed for your
assignment, Aya Locums can help).
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
- The employer will review your Aya Locums profile and compare it
against the job qualifications. Skills
- Clinical expertise and technical proficiency in administering
- Critical thinking and effective decision making.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with the surgical
- Attention to detail and adaptability to changing patient
conditions. Working Hours
- 5x8-Hour 06:30 - 14:30 Education Requirements
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- A Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or Doctorate in Nursing
Practice (DNP) from an accredited CRNA program (DNP required as of
- Certification by the National Board of Certification and
Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA.)
- Continued medical education (CME) to maintain NBCRNA
certification and medical licenses. With Aya Locums You Get:
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.Aya may
provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including
but not limited to reimbursements.For all employees and employee
applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO")
Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to
Keywords: Aya Locums, Sioux City , Locum Physician (MD/MO) - Anesthesiology in Norfolk, NE, Healthcare , Norfolk, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...