Physician / Hematology / South Dakota / Locum or Permanent / Hematology Oncology opportunity
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Seeking Hem/Onc for busy Midwest Practice
- Seeking a BE/BC Oncologist or Hematologist/Oncologist to join
states largest independent physician owned practice.
- Established, well respected medical clinic in a 16 county,
132,000 population service area.
- One year track to ownership.
- No call schedule
- Works closely with 3rd year Medical Students from USD Sanford
School of Medicine.
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- South Dakota has no state income tax.
- Becker s Healthcare (2022) ranks South Dakota No. 1 as the best
state for physicians to live and work in! COMMUNITY
- Abundance of recreational activities less than 10 minutes away:
camping, boating, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding,
fishing, archery, arts in the park and theatre
- Safe, friendly, family community
- Excellent public and private schools, home to Mount Marty
College, and just a short drive to The University of South Dakota
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Sioux City , Physician / Hematology / South Dakota / Locum or Permanent / Hematology Oncology opportunity, Healthcare , Yankton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...