RN - Residential - Utility Nurse - $5,000 Sign On Bonus! - Located in Sioux City, IA
Company: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc.
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Position Purpose: Provide care to all of our Residential
Patients. This is a float position and you will be trained in all
areas of nursing. Provide continuity of program services in an
ethical, legal, and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic
environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
accreditation standards. Benefits of working at Rosecrance:
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan Rosecrance seeks dedicated individuals to provide
the highest quality care to treat substance use disorder and mental
health issues. We're focused on one thing: Providing the best
opportunity for long and lasting recovery. Click here for more
information on our programs. About Us: Leaders in recovery.
Champions of hope. Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit
organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance
use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults,
and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and
Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative,
multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach. Since 1916, our
unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a
source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a
roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance
served nearly 50,000 clients last year. Qualifications:
- A current Nursing License
- A valid driver's license
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven organization
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives Essential
- Establish working relationships with patients and
- Complete admissions to program and discharges per program
- Participate in patient staffing/treatment planning.
- Communicate with physician and implement orders.
- Interpretation of diagnostic procedures and lab values.
- Monitor and document patient compliance medication and Doctors
- Complete TB tests upon admission within required time
- Ensure patient's medical needs are addressed.
- Administration of patient medication.
- Monitor and report infection control issues regularly.
- Report out of the ordinary situations to the supervisor or
- Obtain prior authorizations for patient medications.
- Document pertinent information daily in the EHR based on
observations and involvement with the clients as required. Job
Type: Full-time, 40 hours. Pay: Based on education, experience, and
- Starting pay RN - $30.00/hr
- Starting pay BSN - $31.37/hr Schedule: 4-10 hour days
- Noon - 10:30 PM, every 3rd weekend rotation. Work Location:
Rosecrance Jackson Centers - Sioux City, IA. Residential Rosecrance
is an equal opportunity employer. EEO is the Law
Keywords: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc., Sioux City , RN - Residential - Utility Nurse - $5,000 Sign On Bonus! - Located in Sioux City, IA, Healthcare , Hubbard, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...