Vascular Surgeon Needed in Cherokee, IA Part-Time - $120K - $220K / Year + Benefits
Company: Vohra Wound Physicians
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Surgery-Vascular opening in Cherokee, Iowa. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Full and Part-Time Positions with Expanding Wound Care Physician
Get Your Life Back – No Nights, No Call, No Weekends
Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound
care group in the US.
Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by
physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We offer a working one-year fellowship in the emerging
specialty of wound management, no prior wound care experience
needed. We train and support you.
- Attractive compensation on average our full-time physicians
earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, no weekend
and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an
intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility
and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in wound
care, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize
cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients
and not paperwork, then Vohra is the practice for you. We place a
high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and a passion for
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to
- Clinical work experience within the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per week
- Work: Monday - Friday typical business hours (7am-4pm) No call
/ No weekends.
- Physicians deliver wound care at the bedside in the post-acute
care setting: nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, assisted
living facilities and long-term acute care hospitals.
- Physicians round weekly at each facility.
- Part-time available - Minimum of 3 days per week. Full time - 4
to 5 days per week.
- Mobile practice: Visit facilities in a 30–50-mile radius of
- Physician visits 2-3 facilities per day and sees 20-30 patients
- Document in real-time during rounds with our proprietary niche
- Training is provided during onboarding. First 4 weeks of
employment: 2 weeks of virtual training and 2 weeks of rounding
with a physician in the area you are looking to practice.
- Contract is a 2-year engagement.
- Full health and retirement benefits provided.
- Medical Malpractice with tail is provided.
- Mileage reimbursement.
Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, vascular surgery jobs,
vascular surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric
vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs, radiology
technician jobs, radiology technologist jobs, vascular jobs, echo
tech jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Vohra Wound Physicians, Sioux City , Vascular Surgeon Needed in Cherokee, IA Part-Time - $120K - $220K / Year + Benefits, Healthcare , Cherokee, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!