Adolescent Stabilization & Assessment Unit Nurse Overnight - FT or PT - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Now offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for all RN positions!
Benefits of working at Rosecrance:
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Rosecrance seeks dedicated individuals to provide the highest
quality care to treat substance use disorder and mental health
issues. We're focused on one thing: Providing the best opportunity
for long and lasting recovery.
Click here for more information on our programs.
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Be at the forefront of change for adolescents and their families in
crisis. - As a nurse on a medically driven, mental health
adolescent unit you will provide that voice of hope and direction.
- This unit has full programming, counselors, psychiatric care
daily for clients with the nurse is the key driver of care. - Make
a difference daily! -
- A current Nursing License
- A valid driver's license
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Establish working relationships with patients and
- Complete admissions to program and discharges per program
- Participate in patient staffing/treatment planning.
- Communicate with physician and implement orders.
- Interpretation of diagnostic procedures and lab
- Monitor and document patient compliance medication and Doctors
- Complete TB tests upon admission within required time
- Ensure patient's medical needs are addressed.
- Administration of patient medication.
- Monitor and report infection control issues regularly.
- Report out of the ordinary situations to the supervisor or
- Obtain prior authorizations for patient medications.
- Document pertinent information daily in the EHR based on
observations and involvement with the clients as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience, and credentials
- Starting pay RN - $30.00/hr -+experience +shift
- Starting pay BSN - $31.37/hr -+experience +shift
- $4.00 per hour overnight shift differential -
Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM, every 3rd weekend rotation. 36 hours
Work Location: Rosecrance Jackson Centers - Sioux City, IA
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law
Keywords: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc., Sioux City , Adolescent Stabilization & Assessment Unit Nurse Overnight - FT or PT - $5,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Hubbard, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!