Family Nurse Practitioner - Located in Sioux City, IA
Company: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Rosecrance -Jackson Centers -seeks dedicated individuals to provide
the highest quality care to treat substance use and mental health
issues. We're focused on one thing: Providing the best opportunity
for long and lasting recovery.
This full time position will provide continuity of program services
in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic
environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
accreditation standards. Participate as a member of a dedicated,
caring team in the delivery of addictions treatment services to
clients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery
into their daily living situations.
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Iowa ARNP license
- Maintain full prescribing authority with Iowa Board of
- Two years as an ARNP (preferred.)
- Two years working in behavioral health (preferred.)
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Practical Understanding of substance use disorders and symptoms
in the DSM 5.
- Desire to work with Adults in a residential team oriented
substance abuse setting.
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
parents, staff or community resources
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide evaluations, diagnostic workups, appropriate medication
management, education, documentation, case consultation, and
treatment planning with team members to advance an integrated model
- Instruction and counseling of patients regarding mental
- Coordinate services with referral sources and other community
- Maintain the confidential patient record in a timely
- Advocate for patients and families and promote destigmatization
of the diseases of addiction and mental health.
- Maintain professional, personal, and emotional balance through
continuous self-examination, supervision and feedback.
- Provide consultation and education to clinical and therapy
- Promote and actively engage in the integrated healthcare system
- Understand, support and promote the 12 Step model of
- Will be part of on-call coverage rotation as well as weekend
and holiday rotation.
-Training will be provided in all clinical areas of Rosecrance
Schedule: - -Full Time; Mon.-Fri. 8:30am-5pm or Mon.-Fri.; four
ten-hour days 8am-6:30pm with off day to be determined
- - - - - - - - -Part of the on call rotation.
EEO is the Law -
- 2 year(s): Substance use disorder and/or mental health
- Masters Nursing or betterLicenses & CertificationsRequired
Keywords: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc., Sioux City , Family Nurse Practitioner - Located in Sioux City, IA, Healthcare , Salix, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!