Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) - Located in Sioux City, IA
Company: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
We are seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
(PMHNP) certified for Life Span to serve clients in our sub-acute
adolescent stabilization & crisis unit, adolescents & adults in our
substance use disorder residential programs and clients receiving
integrated medical and psychiatric outpatient clinic services. - -
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Our comprehensive continuum of care includes intervention and
assessments; residential care for teens and adults with on-site
detox services; intensive outpatient care and continuing care;
family support, education, and therapy; virtual outpatient services
and family support programs; alumni programming and parent support
groups; and prevention and early intervention education for
students and communities.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
- Master's degree in nursing.
- Active PMHNP license, Full Life Span Certification.
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide psychiatric -evaluations, diagnostic workups,
appropriate medication management, education, documentation, case
consultation, and treatment planning with team members to advance
an integrated model of care.
- Instruction and counseling of patients regarding mental
- Coordinate services with referral sources and other community
- Maintain the confidential patient record in a timely
- Advocate for patients and families and promote destigmatization
of the diseases of addiction and mental health.
- Maintain professional, personal, and emotional balance through
continuous self-examination, supervision and feedback.
- Provide consultation and education to clinical and therapy
- Promote and actively engage in the integrated healthcare system
- Understand, support and promote the 12 Step model of
- Maintain full prescribing authority with Iowa Board of
- Two years experience working as an PMHNP (preferred).
- Experience in addiction and or mental health field
- CPR/First Aid certificate.
- Mandatory Reporter Child and Adult.
- CPI certification.
- Ability to learn and work independently to complete
documentation in automated software system.
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed. -
- Health insurance with multiple options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
Schedule: -Four ten hour days- Monday-Friday. - Part of an on-call
Work Location: Rosecrance Jackson Centers - Sioux City, IA
-Training will be provided in all clinical areas of Rosecrance
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
This position qualifies for HRSA's Substance Use Disorder Treatment
and Recovery (STAR) Program.ExperiencePreferred
- 2 year(s): Substance use disorder and/or mental health
- Masters Nursing or betterLicenses & CertificationsRequired
Keywords: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc., Sioux City , Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) - Located in Sioux City, IA, Healthcare , Moville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!