Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity - Yankton, SD
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Yankton, South Dakota. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity - Yankton, SD (South Dakota
voted No. 1 as the best state for physicians to live and work)
- Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist/CC to join states largest
independent physician owned practice.
- Established, well respected medical clinic in a 16 county,
132,000 population service area.
- Join busy existing practice
- No Call
- One year track to ownership.
- Works closely with 3rd year Medical Students from USD Sanford
School of Medicine.
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package; SIGN ON
- South Dakota has no state income tax.
Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. is a 45 physician, independently
owned, multi-specialty clinic located in the southeast corner of
South Dakota along the beautiful Missouri River.
- Abundance of recreational activities less than 10 minutes away:
camping, boating, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding,
fishing, archery, arts in the park and theatre
- Safe, friendly, family community
- Excellent public and private schools, home to Mount Marty
College, and just a short drive to The University of South
- Becker's Healthcare (2022) ranks South Dakota No. 1 as the best
state for physicians to live and work in!
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have
interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you
Director of Recruiting
Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Sioux City , Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity - Yankton, SD , Healthcare , Yankton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!