ASAP Critical Care Position in Iowa
Company: Cross Country Locums
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Critical Care/Trauma opening in Sioux City, Iowa. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Cross Country Locums has a CCM position available in Sioux City,
IA. Details are listed below.
- Start: ASAP pending credentialing
- Emergency/Temp Privileges granted
- Shift Type: Nights, 7p-7a, Shifts Dates TBD
- Weekend Requirements: As Needed
- No On Call required
- PPE: CAPR/PAPR, N95 masks, etc. They do
isolate/cohort/designate covid positive or person under
investigation. All of the normal safety measures are in place.
- *IA License at time of submission (can use emergency COVID
license) - Required
- DEA and IA CSR - Required
- BC - Required (will not accept BE)
- ABLS, ACLS, ATLS, BLS, PALS - Required
- Clean record no MP higher than 150K - Required for quick
- Board Certified
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities
across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at or feel free to
send your current CV at any time.
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Sioux City , ASAP Critical Care Position in Iowa, Healthcare , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!