Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medication Aide (CMA)
Company: Heritage Communities
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Department: Nursing Community Location: The Heritage at Northern
Hills - 4002 Teton Trace City/State: Sioux City, IA Hours:
Full/Part Time Opportunities - Multiple Shifts "Caring for those
that once cared for us is one of life's greatest honors"
Providing high quality healthcare services with compassion,
respect, trust and fun is the purpose that drives us every day. We
are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Medication
Aides (CMA) to strong build relationships and support the wellness
of our residents. If your idea of a fantastic day is having fun
while helping make a difference in the lives of others then
Heritage is the place for you! In this role YOU will:
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community.
- Assist in training other associates ensuring safety and well
- Assist residents in personal care and activities of daily
- Administer medications, maintain records and follow service
plans designed to enhance the lives of our residents. Outstanding
Candidates Will Have:
- An active state required CNA or CMA certification.
- Be able to assist residents with limited mobility,
lift/push/pull up to 50lbs. If you have a calling to serve a higher
purpose in your career we are the place for you!
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Sioux City , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medication Aide (CMA), Healthcare , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!