Physician / Pathology / Iowa / Permanent / BC/BE P
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: August 4, 2022
- Immediate opening for a part time, Contract Physician-
Alternate Center Medical Director for plasma donor center- Just 4
hours per week; can be all at once or multiple visits- -Must be a
board certified Pathologist (Anatomical or Clinical)- -Must be
local / able to commute to the location- Very low-stress position
for supplemental income- Ensure donor suitability, product
integrity, and the continued good health of donors through
compliance with FDA regulations and our Donor Center SOP. -- -You
will not be seeing patients in this role- You will primarily be
quality checking work and information and signing off on that-
On-the-job training providedResponsibilities:Oversee EMT/LPN/RN
performing the following tasks:
- Determine plasma donor suitability based on company Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs). This includes:
- Review of medical health histories
- Physical assessment
- Review of plasmapheresis procedure, hazards, potential adverse
reactions, and specific immunization programs if applicable
- Providing informed consent
- Counseling of donors regarding deferrals
- Documentation of interactions with donors
- Review of donor treatment and suitability following adverse
events related to plasmapheresis.
- Provide training for donor center medical personnel including,
Physician Substitutes and other Physician(s).
- Review lab results, as required, and exercise independent
judgment to determine donor's future suitability.
- Perform CLIA Lab Director responsibilities for Moderate
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Sioux City , Physician / Pathology / Iowa / Permanent / BC/BE P, Healthcare , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!