Company: All Medical Personnel
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Specialty: Medical TechnologistLocations: Sioux City, IAShift:
2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.; Rotating Weekends and HolidaysDuration:
13Start Date: ASAPJob Description
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Medical technologists, also known as clinical laboratory
technologists, perform and analyze the results of complex
scientific tests on blood and bodily fluids.
- These highly trained professionals work in hospitals and
independent laboratories using sophisticated procedures and
- Receiving, typing, testing, and recording blood bank
inventories.Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years Recent experience of patient diagnosis and
- Performing laboratory tests experience is preferred.
- Active State state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
members.About UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in
healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal
is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized
approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national
healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the
focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Sioux City , Medical Technologist, Healthcare , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!