RN / LPN
Company: Heritage Communities
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Department: NursingCommunity Location: The Heritage at Northern
Hills - 4002 Teton TraceCity/State: Sioux City, IAHours: Full time
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
honors" Providing high quality healthcare services with compassion,
respect and trust in our communities is the purpose that drives us
every day. We are looking for an Registered Nurse or Licensed
Practical Nurse to build relationships and support the wellness of
our residents. If your idea of a fantastic day is educating others
and having fun while making a difference in the lives of others,
then The Heritage at Northern Hills is the place for you! In this
role YOU will:
- Build positive relationships with our residents, families,
associates and vendors in a team environment.
- Assist in training other team members ensuring safety
throughout the community.
- Provide a personalized care experience by assessing individual
needs, working closely with residents and their families.
- Oversee caregivers and take part in implementing process and
- Administer medications, maintain records and follow service
plans designed to enhance the lives of our residents and meet state
and federal guidelines. Outstanding Candidates Will Have:
- An active RN or LPN license with the state of Iowa or hold a
compact state license.
- Experience providing care to individuals with cognitive and
memory-care needs (preferred).
- A valid driver's license with a good driving record. If you are
called to serve a higher purpose with your work lets Connect! Apply
or Reach out to our Director of Health: Kristin Sharp -
Ksharp@heritage-communities.com 712-239-9402 PM20
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Sioux City , RN / LPN, Healthcare , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!