Singing Hills Clinic Lead
Company: Trinity Health
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Description:Under limited
supervision, serves as the lead person in the day to day activity
of the clinic. This individual is responsible for assisting the
manager and leading the staff in upgrading processes, trouble
shooting issues/problems and training new or existing employees.
Assists in the coordination of workload assignments, scheduling,
charge system, filing, and retrieval of records, transcription
services and special projects. Clinical experience in areas such as
nursing, radiology, or lab preferred. Provides direction in the
absence of the manager. Adheres to the core values, vision, and
mission of MercyOne in all aspects of job performance.Your best
life. Our one purpose. At MercyOne Siouxland, we work continuously
to inspire one another and are dedicated to do what is right. Our
colleagues are proud to go the extra mile. What we offer:We care
about your wellbeing, both physical and mental, which is why our
benefit package includes:
- Wellness programs
- Education reimbursement
- Personalized health insurance plans including dental and
- Paid time off
- Long- and short-term leave
- Retirement planning
- Life insurance coverageAbout the job:Under limited supervision,
serves as the lead person in the day to day activity of the clinic.
This individual is responsible for assisting the manager and
leading the staff in upgrading processes, trouble shooting
issues/problems and training new or existing employees. Assists in
the coordination of workload assignments, scheduling, charge
system, filing, and retrieval of records, transcription services
and special projects. Clinical experience in areas such as nursing,
radiology, or lab preferred. Provides direction in the absence of
the manager. Adheres to the core values, vision, and mission of
MercyOne in all aspects of job performance.What you will do:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
service/care appropriate to the age of the patients served, in
accordance with Mercy standards.
- Optimizes daily operations of assigned clinic. Oversees and
assists clinic staff with demographics, code scan, denials,
collections and other billing duties.
- Assists in selecting, orienting/training and scheduling of
assigned staff. Maintains monthly provider's schedules.
- Provides feedback and assists in the evaluation of staff
members on performance reviews.
- Assists in the developing and implementing programs designed to
meet the educational needs of staff.
- Recognizes and communicates issues/occurrences utilizing
established lines of authority, and identifies ways to resolve
variances or unacceptable outcomes.
- Monitors and oversees patient flow of the clinic.
- Responds to patient inquiries and ensures patient care and
quality of service throughout the patient experience.
- Monitors and assists with ordering supplies, e.g. general,
print shop, special purchase requisitions.
- As a timekeeper, assists the manager with the KRONOS system.
Prepares and processes providers' monthly payroll.
- Answers telephone calls and is proficient receiving/relaying
messages from external and internal customers
- Actively participates in clinic meetings, committees,
conferences, and in-services.
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Mercy
and Trinity Health Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors,
practices, and decisions.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and
local laws and regulations, Mercy and Trinity Health's
Organizational Integrity Program, Standards of Conduct, as well as
other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a
manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional
- Maintains confidentiality of information pertaining to clients,
physicians, employees, and Mercy business.
- Demonstrates general working knowledge of computers and
department specific software (i.e. Healthstream, internet,
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.------What we are looking for:
- Prefer a bachelor's degree in a Healthcare field or related
degree or would consider 2 years of related experience in lieu of
every year of formal education.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years of experience as a manager or
supervisor in a healthcare facility.
- Must be highly proficient in knowledge of computers and
applications including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent human relations and communication skills needed to
maintain rapport and working relationships with medical staff,
administration, department directors, external agencies, patients
and their families.Why MercyOne Siouxland? MercyOne Siouxland
Medical Center is a 238-bed regional center that provides residents
in a 33-county tri-state region an entire continuum of preventive,
primary, acute and tertiary healthcare services. MercyOne Siouxland
Medical Center is home to the only Level II trauma center in
western Iowa - one of only four trauma care facilities in the state
to receive verification from the American College of Surgeons - and
MercyOne Air Med, a regional helicopter ambulance service. About
MercyOne and Trinity Health We are MercyOne: a connected system of
health care facilities and services dedicated to helping you and
your community live your best life.More than 20,000 colleagues
strong, our care providers and staff make your health and happiness
their highest priority, so you can get well-and stay well. With 420
care locations, our clinics, medical centers and affiliates are
never too far from home, allowing us to improve the lives of
individuals and communities across the state of Iowa and
beyond.MercyOne Siouxland is a proud member of Trinity Health, one
of the nation's largest Catholic healthcare delivery systems, our
network spans 22 states, 94 hospitals and 133,000 colleagues
nationwide.The MercyOne Mission Defines Us:MercyOne serves with
fidelity to the Gospel as a compassionate, healing ministry of
Jesus Christ to transform the health of our communities.Our
timeless values guide us:
- Commitment to the Poor
- StewardshipMercyOne Cultural Beliefs Direct Us:
- Be ONE: I benefit from and strengthen MercyOne.
- Personalize Care: Your experience. My responsibility.
- Own It!: I own my actions to deliver our key results.
- Improve Daily: I make improvements every day for those we serve
including each other.
- Innovate: I imagine and embrace bold new ideas to revolutionize
health.MercyOne Siouxland and all its affiliates are proud to be
equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other
classification protected under local, state or federal law. Trinity
Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion Trinity Health
employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and
hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse
populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural
beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health
practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions.Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a
unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment,
retention and development), commitment and accountability,
communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health, Sioux City , Singing Hills Clinic Lead, Healthcare , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!