Orthopedic Surgery - O'Neill, NE (Established, Busy, Highly Valued Orthopedic Practice)
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Orthopedics opening in Oneill, Nebraska. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Orthopedic Surgery -
O'Neill, NE (Established, Busy, Highly Valued Orthopedic Practice)
Step right into an established, busy, and highly valued orthopedic
practice with room to accommodate your interests. Collaborate with
the support of an experienced and well respected physician
assistant and 4 physical therapists.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with so much more – 15+
providers in house specializing in FM, IM, General Surgery,
Podiatry, and Oncology. Over 25 outside physicians providing
outreach in specialty care.
- Perform surgery in big beautiful operating rooms equipped with
the latest technology.
- Ability to mold practice to your training and interests
- No call required
- Orthopedic equipment consists of high definition Stryker for
scopes augmented by Syntheses, Biomet and Arthrex.
- Excellent compensation and benefit package provided, to include
signing bonusCity of O'Neill
- Nebraska's Irish Capital - doubles in size during town wide
celebration of St Patrick's Day
- The Cowboy Trail which covers 321 miles from Norfolk to
Chadron, Nebraska, is currently being developed as the longest
converted rail line to trail in the nation.
- Abundant recreational acitivies for any age with various lakes
and state parks near by
- Excellent hunting and fishing
- outstnanding public and private schools Thank you for your
consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this
location and I'll facilitate getting you additional
PPR Search Consultant
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Sioux City , Orthopedic Surgery - O'Neill, NE (Established, Busy, Highly Valued Orthopedic Practice), Healthcare , Oneill, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!