CVOR Registered Nurse
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: February 25, 2021
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality CVOR registered nurse (RN)
for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Surgery
- Active RN License
- Degree from an accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS may be requiredBenefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 -Duties
Cardiovascular operating room nurse (CVOR RN) works within the
operating room specializing in open heart surgical procedures.
- Provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and
implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and
- Serve as patient educator, circulating nurse and/or scrub
- Circulating OR nurses work within the operating suite but
outside of the sterile field.
- Scrub OR nurses handle and prepare operating instruments and
equipment within the sterile field.About Agency
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider
of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing
and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join
us today for your very own MedPro Experience -.If qualified and
interested, please call for immediate consideration.
-MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. -All applicants
will be considered for employment -without attention to race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital
status or veteran status. -Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Cardio
vascular Operating Room, Open Heart, Scrub, Circulate, OR, Contract
Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing,
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Sioux City , CVOR Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Norfolk, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!