Company: Grey Staffing, LLC
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Job DescriptionJoin a passionate team!Company is one of the worlds largest in their area of specialty and provides a variety of products to customers in more than 60 industries including the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and animal feed industries. Voted as one of America's Best Big Companies to work for by a prominent financial magazine. Competitive salary and excellent benefits. Located on the Iowa/Nebraska border on the banks of the Missouri River and less than 90 miles from Omaha and Sioux Falls. Excellent opportunity for someone looking to be involved in a Greenfield Startup.Duties will include:Reporting to the Plant Manager, will be the number two person on site for this eventual 3 shift operation.
- Manage supervisors and hourly workforce to consistently and reliably meet the operating plan.
- Assist in development of site budget.
- Create and execute plans to reduce variances on a monthly basis.
- Review production plans to ensure adequate resources are in place to meet plan objectives.
- Track and report on all EHS and Quality metrics and incidents.
- Represent company to 3rd party agencies and customer auditors.
- Use Root Cause Analysis and Failure Mode and Equipment Analysis tools to prevent recurring failures.
- Participate on the Site Safety Committee
- Work together with Supply Chain, Engineering and Maintenance to drive continuous improvement, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Work with Process Technology to coordinate product scale ups and technology transfer.
- Ensure that the site is properly staffed, while monitoring and controlling overtime.Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Engineering, Science, Business
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience including in an Operations Management role.
- Experience in the food ingredient industry, ideally with Proteins experience (whey, soy, pea etc).
- Track record of driving Continuous Improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced HAZOP Leader.
- Knowledge of OSHA and FDA regulations
- Greenfield start up experience including hiring and training a plus
- Excellent Project Management skills and experience.This is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.*PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL / A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WILL TYPICALLY ARRIVE VIA EMAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS. Please also check SPAM.Req ID NPA Company DescriptionAs staffing professionals, we have experience placing healthcare candidates in many different settings. We also have been successful in industries such as, pharmaceutical, engineering, IT, therapy, executives, human resources. Contact us today to learn more!
Keywords: Grey Staffing, LLC, Sioux City , Production Manager, Executive , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!