Company: Taco Bell
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Taco Bell Assistant Manager is directly responsible for the
supervision as well as management of all Team Members during their
assigned shift. -They take ownership and responsibility of
resolving problems, seeks help from others when appropriate and are
willing to provide help and guidance to others. They also ensure
that the restaurant is a safe place for all employees and
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales
and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work
environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company
standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior,
dumpster, and boardwalk, including removal of trash within
containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking, and maintaining required inventory
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts.Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED, College or University Degree
- 1-3 years supervisory experience in either a food service or
- Ability to supervise, train and motivate team members.
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong
analytical and decision-making skills.
- Basic personal computer literacy.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Available a variety of hours to include evenings, nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work up to a 10-hour shift while standing or
walking to perform essential functions.If you want to build a great
career, be part of a winning team, and learn valuable leadership
skills, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed! -You are
applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell
Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be
your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who
set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
Keywords: Taco Bell, Sioux City , Assistant Manager, Executive , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!