Restaurant Service Manager
Company: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CyHawk Hospitality I
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCyHawk Hospitality, Inc., franchisee for Perkins
Restaurant and Bakery, is now hiring a front-of-the-house Service
Manager for our Downtown Sioux City location. Weekends are required
with a 50-hour typical workweek. Benefits include 2 weeks of
vacation, health, dental, life/disability insurance, and more.
Plus, we're closed on Christmas day.
Base salary is $43,000 - $45,000 depending on experience, plus
CyHawk is a growing company that opened our first Perkins in 2007
and recently acquired our 19th restaurant last year.
SUMMARY OF POSITIONAssists the General Manager in restaurant
operations and in achieving planned sales and profit levels for the
restaurant through the implementation, management, and enforcement
of company policies, procedures, programs, and performance
standards. Provide direction for restaurant staff to ensure maximum
guest satisfaction, ensuring execution of all employee duties to
guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work
- Reports: Directly to General Manager
- Internal: Extensive contacts with all levels of store personnel
as well as all home office departments.
- External: Extensive contacts include guests, distributors,
repair technicians, salespersons, and community organizations and
- Demonstrates principles actions, uses sound judgment and follow
through on commitments.
- Anticipates problems and issues and makes timely and sound
- Demonstrates a passion and working knowledge of food, liquor,
beer and wine.
- Leads by example and maintains a guest first focus.
- Sets and shares goals with team, monitors and tracks progress
- Directly and honestly addresses issues and resolves conflicts
and seeks opportunities for improvement.
- Clarifies roles, responsibilities, priorities and expectations.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Assists the General Manager in planning and analyzing
administration and operations manpower.
- Ensures that all menu items are prepared, portioned, and
presented properly in a clean safe, and sanitary manner, according
to all established procedures, performance standards, and local
health department regulations.
- Required, under certain circumstances, to perform/assist all
functions for all positions in the restaurant.
- Ensures the unit's compliance to productivity and service
standards with a sufficient number of well-trained and productive
- Ensures proper management of the facility and equipment through
- Maintenance, energy conservation, repairs, security measures,
and adherence to safety and sanitation requirements.
- Ensures that inventory levels for both food and non-food items
are properly maintained in accordance with company guidelines
through correct ordering procedures and efficient usage and yield
- Conducts employment activities to include staffing (hire/term
responsibilities), training, and conducting performance reviews
with all dining room personnel, as well as recommending salary
increases and issuing employee work histories.
- Ensures accurate financial data to include: payroll, cash and
receipts, productivity, food costs, and operating expenses.
Responsible for all communications with regard to system breakdowns
- Attends unit management meetings, makes presentations as
requested. Responsible for meeting established objectives during
periods of his/her or Key Hourly's supervision.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to
achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Ensures the thorough training and development of non-exempt
personnel directly supervised.DisclaimerThis position description
in not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions
associated with job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate
reflection of those principle job elements essential for making
decisions related to job performance, employee development and
compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and
responsibilities as required. This franchise is independently owned
and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to
the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the
management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at
this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location,
and not to Perkins Corporate.
Keywords: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CyHawk Hospitality I, Sioux City , Restaurant Service Manager, Executive , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!