Company: Tip Top Tux LLC
Location: Sergeant Bluff
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionDapper & Dashing is disrupting the time-tested
formalwear retail & wholesale space and looking for a Store Manager
who is fiercely passionate about delivering an exceptional customer
and employee experience and who wants more than a traditional
$250.00 Signing Bonus Available - Apply Now!About Us:Dapper &
Dashing, parent company of Tip Top Tux, is a family of regional
formalwear rental companies that have teamed up to provide the best
experience for our customers. Whether fitting a bride for a wedding
dress, curating a special rental ensemble for groom and his
groomsmen, or helping a teenager look his best at the prom, our
team is expert at outfitting life's most important
events.Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we are one of the largest
formalwear retailers in the country with nearly 100 stores in 14
states and growing.You will...
- Hire, lead, develop, and inspire a diverse team of associates
focused on outfitting our diverse customers for their most
important life events.
- Be a business leader and brand ambassador leveraging your
business acumen, leadership, and commitment to operational
excellence to achieve objectives.
- Build / execute business development strategies leveraging
external networking partnerships, social media channels, and
representing the brand at bridal shows / other events.
- Be a strategic, adaptable, problem solver throughout continued
- Lead daily customer service operations (e.g., sales processes,
orders, and payments).
- Ensure customer sizing / fittings are completed precisely,
captured in system, and ensure production and delivery deadlines
are met.You have...
- Minimum of 3+years demonstrated leadership ability in a
customer-facing sales / service setting.
- Successfully recruited, hired, and developed a team of
associates that reflect a diverse and inclusive customer.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you view your role as a business owner
and have proven ability to achieve and/or exceed objectives.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, ability to
establish rapport and credibility quickly.
- Initiative and a high level of ownership and accountability for
results of self and others.
- Emotional intelligence and professional maturity. You know how
to diffuse potentially stressful situations and solve problems with
- Proven ability to manage a lengthy process that requires
laser-like focus attention to detail and flawless execution.You'll
- A company culture where customer and employee experience are
- Diverse and inclusive organization where your voice matters and
is valued. As the company continues the journey of disruption, we
need diverse, creative, and innovative leaders that share what they
have learned and are not afraid to try something new.
- Learning and development opportunities that expand beyond the
four walls of a physical store.
- A prime business season in the Spring - time to enjoy the
Thanksgiving to New Year holiday season with no crazy
- Compensation program with competitive base salary plus selling
incentives and gratuity that offer unlimited earning
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid basic life insurance/AD&D
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary group accident insurance
- Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Employee discountsOur commitment to Diversity...The Dapper &
Dashing family of brands are committed to continuing to build a
diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers we
serve. It is the policy of the Dapper & Dashing family of brands
not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, gender identity, sexual
orientation, religion, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, or disability.
Keywords: Tip Top Tux LLC, Sioux City , Store Manager, Executive , Sergeant Bluff, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!