Company: Heritage Communities
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Community Location: The Heritage at Fountain Point - 3725 Madison
City/State: Norfolk, NE
Hours: Full Time
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
Providing high quality healthcare services with compassion,
respect, trust and fun is the purpose that drives us every day. We
are looking for an Executive Director to build a community for our
residents. If your idea of a fantastic day is leading at team while
making a difference in the lives of others then The Heritage at
Fountain Point is the place for you!
In This Role YOU Will:
- Lead and grow all aspects of our local operations.
- Build strong relationships in a positive environment throughout
- Coach and develop associates as leaders and healthcare
- Oversee provision of services and overall well-being of
- Work closely with residents and families in meeting their
- Design innovative programs and services that enhance the
- Develop process and procedures that builds operational
continuity, efficiency, safety and meets state and federal
Outstanding Candidates Will Have:
- 3+ years of experience leading a team in senior living or a
- An Assisted Living Administrators license or certification for
the state of operations OR be able to obtain one within 6
- Bachelor's Degree in Health care administration, Business,
Nursing, Therapy, Social Work or a related field.
- A valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
If you are Called to serve a higher purpose in YOUR career we are
the place for you!
To learn more call: Jason Metz, Director of Talent @
Pick a time off my calendar by clicking the link:
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Sioux City , Executive Director, Executive , Norfolk, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!