Full Time Maintenance Technician
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: January 23, 2023
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
Join our Team!
CHS offers COMPETITIVE PAY, an extremely GENEROUS BENEFITS package,
OPPORTUNITIES TO ADVANCE, and STABLE EMPLOYMENT with LONG TERM
CHS, Inc. is now hiring for Full Time Maintenance Technician in
Our ideal candidate is efficient, reliable, and able to work well
on a team.
- Health Insurance (competitively priced - take more of your
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Both company paid + voluntary)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance (100% company
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Protection (company funded)
- Paid Time Off (including vacation, sick, holidays, floating
holidays, jury duty, and paid volunteer days!)
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement including 401K with employer match AND a company
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- With limited supervision, maintain machinery, equipment,
facilities or vehicles as needed and as efficiently and timely as
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance to ensure the most
- Identify and diagnose problems on equipment and continually
monitor equipment while initiating appropriate repair
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek
assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Inspect parts, replacements, alignment, balancing,
installation, and refurbishment on a wide variety of
- Coordinate with the supervisor on tasks ranging from simple
part replacement, advanced troubleshooting and
preventative/predictive maintenance interventions, ensuring that
equipment is properly configured and/or set up.
- Install, maintain, rebuild, replace parts, equipment and
machinery and troubleshoot maintenance problems.
- Perform maintenance planning and scheduling activities to
assign equipment work orders.
- Provide training to less experienced team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ Years of experience in Production, Operations, and/or
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience troubleshooting issues, identifying and completing
appropriate repairs, and implementing measures to prevent
reoccurring maintenance problems
- Working knowledge of the operations, control, and functions of
equipment and machinery
- CDL or ability to obtain preferred
- Ability to obtain applicator license preferred
- Ability to be on call
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to work in noisy, dusty, and all weather conditions
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Sioux City , Full Time Maintenance Technician, Engineering , Yankton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!