Marketing and Professional Relations Specialist
Company: VANCE THOMPSON VISION SIOUX CITY PROF LLC
Location: South Sioux City
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Why VTV:At Vance Thompson Vision, our vision is to create,
protect, and maintain clear vision for a lifetime. As a global
industry leader in vision surgery, the Vance Thompson Vision team
has performed more than 100,000 procedures and participated in over
100 FDA-monitored clinical trials. If you enjoy a fast-paced,
innovative, and fun working environment, apply with us today!Our
core values that provide our foundation:
- Caring - We are passionate, empathetic, and sensitive to the
needs of our teammates, patients, and everyone we touch.
- Fun - We choose a positive attitude every day. We use humor as
a way to create a less formal, less stressful and more productive
- Committed - We are accountable and 100% committed to the
Success of VTV. We are boundaryless; we are willing to take
initiative to delight our customers, motivate fellow teammates and
improve financial results.
- Egalitarian - We play on a team where everyone is equal, where
no task is too small for any member to step up and own inside and
outside their functional area.
- Excellence - We are committed to doing the extra work to be
outstanding in customer service, patient care and team
happiness.Job Opportunity:We are growing and we are looking for a
Marketing and Professional Relations Specialist to join our
- Ready to live out our core values in patient and team member
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with doctors and
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- An effective problem solverYou Will Make an Impact By:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the optometrists
throughout the communities we serve by educating them on the
services offered by Vance Thompson Vision.
- Executing marketing strategies for the clinic and positively
promoting and representing Vance Thompson Vision within the
communities we serve.
- Managing communication and messaging to the optometric
community, including emails, faxes and newsletters.
- Formally representing Vance Thompson Vision in the optometric
community, and in the communities we serve via participation in
outreach activities, including trade show booths and other
- Planning, managing, and executing educational events, including
symposiums, live webinars, open houses, doctor dinners, and staff
- Participating in community events to build awareness about
Vance Thompson Vision.
- Additional duties as assigned.You Have:
- A bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, or related field
- At least three years' experience in marketing, account
management or territory salesInvestments in YOU:Vance Thompson
Vision offers a full benefits package and competitive compensation,
- 401k with company contributions
- Education Allowance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone stipend
- $150 shoe allowance for full time staff
Vance Thompson Vision is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and
inclusive culture for all employees.
Keywords: VANCE THOMPSON VISION SIOUX CITY PROF LLC, Sioux City , Marketing and Professional Relations Specialist, Advertising , South Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...