Director of Sales and Marketing
Company: Charter Senior Living of Northpark Place
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Director of Sales & Marketing - Charter Senior Living of North
*Tired of Sales Quotas that do not work?---*
Why Charter Senior Living?
Charter Senior Living is a Boutique operating company that is
different than many Assisted Living Companies. We--focus on quality
versus quantity of sales interactions. Working with families and
seniors, we understand that it is important to build trusted
relationships with our prospects. Most Seniors feel they are "not
ready" and it takes an empathetic sales professional to help
seniors through this journey. Utilizing a proven sales approach
called "Prospect Centered Selling", you will be responsible for
growing occupancy, building professional referral relationships and
marketing the community.-- We truly live by our mission: To Enhance
the Human Spirit!-- This mission extends to our prospective
residents/families and professional referrals within the
Charter Senior Living is a new Management company that owns and
operates Senior Living Communities. Founded by a seasoned Executive
who came from a large senior living corporation who wanted to build
a company that is truly focused on employees, residents and
families. Charter has grown to 23 operating communities and 3 new
developments in 48 months. If you are looking for growth
opportunities, and do not want to be just "another" Director of
Sales, we may be a great fit for you.
Offering Health Insurance for Full Time Associates----Charter
- competitive base compensation
- rich monthly commission incentives
- health coverage
- paid time off
- tuition assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
- employee recognition programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-- Initiate and maintain contact with prospective residents,
referral sources and marketing to promote the community. Utilize
CRM to manage all contacts and follow up.
- Tour prospective residents/prospects which will include home
visits and virtual tours.
- Develop a marketing plan each quarter which will include
planned events, virtual events, advertising and establishing
- Monitors expenses to keep within budget.
- Be available to provide weekend tours when needed and virtual
- Works with maintenance department to insure apartment
- Event and virtual event planning and preparation.
- Committed to working with residents and families to develop and
implement strategies that promote prospect centered
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and standards of
- Reports to the appropriate managers any known or suspected
violations of policy and procedures, regulations or standards of
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Experience working with the elderly in healthcare, housing, or
human services preferred but not required.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative to seek new sources
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required. Must
be able to deliver effective presentations.
Charter is an equal opportunity Employer.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living of Northpark Place, Sioux City , Director of Sales and Marketing, Advertising , Sioux City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!